Well, I don’t know about you, but the question we all have seems to be, “So what now?” I know we are all used to being on the go all the time but Covid-19 came with this forced slowness. And it seems to have left us with lots of free time. While articles and video updates are coming out every day there are still so many unknowns, which can definitely cause some fear and anxiousness. So if you’re reading this, take a big inhale and exhale. This craziness will pass and when it does you will be ready to get right back to being on the go! Until then, you might be wondering how you can pass the time at home. I’m sharing both fun things to do and productive things to do!
Ready? Here we go!
- I feel a game night coming on! Break out all of the cards, puzzles, and board games. This is never a bad idea!
- Cooking lessons anyone? Now is the perfect time to get a little creative with your meals or even try that new receipe that you’ve been eyeing for weeks! You could even take a basic online cooking class with your person; it could be fun!
- Get your glam on! Those makeup tricks you’ve seen all over tiktok, give it a go!
- Crack open a book and read! This one is something I have personally been doing a lot of. Start a new book that doesn’t have to do with work and get lost in it.
- Deep cleaning. Hear me out…I know this isn’t the most fun idea (which is why it’s not under the fun column :)), but it is definitely something that should be done. Now could be the perfect time to cross it off your list!
- Click unsubscribe on pesky emails! Do you ever sign up for emails just to get that one time discount and now you’re flooded with weekly emails? Sit down and go through your email to unsubscribe from all of the emails that no longer interest or serve you.
- Go through and reset your passwords! This one we ALL know we should do, but it’s usually at the very end of the to do list. It’s a great time to not only reset those passwords but to get organized and keep track of them!
- Take some time to print your photos! I know that everyone has photos that sit in their galleries in their email or even in the gallery on your phone. You can print them, frame them, or even send some in the mail to friends and family!
No matter what you decide to do, I am sending all the fun and relaxing energy your way! There are so many more ideas that we could add to the list! Leave your ideas in the comments below, I’d love to hear them!
Be the first to comment